Kwam dit nog ergens tegen...
Donald Trump tells Rush Limbaugh that there is now a cure for COVID-19.
Check this out.
ByA.G. GancarskionOctober 9, 2020
President Donald Trump, ahead of anticipated rallies in Florida as soon as Saturday, went virtual with a radio showcase Friday on the Rush Limbaugh show.
The big news: “We have a cure” for COVID-19, he told the conservative talk master.
“We have a cure, some call it a therapeutic. I call it a cure that most have never heard of that’s going to be out very soon,” Trump assured Limbaugh in the noon hour.
The President was referring to plans announced to provide over a million doses of the same treatment the President got, pending approval by the Food and Drug Administration.
“I was in not great shape, but we had a medicine that healed me,” Trump said of the Regeneron antibody cocktail he was given at Walter Reed Hospital this week.
That cure will be widely available soon, Trump asserted.
“Hundreds of thousands of vials are being sent to hospitals all over the country.”
“We can go into hospitals and clean up the hospitals,” Trump said. “I had a meeting with the doctors today. These eleven guys, they showed me stats, it was amazing.”
“We’re sending that to all our hospitals,” Trump said. “This is stuff that’s so good it wiped out the virus.”
The President continued to extol his own health.
“I’m free. I feel perfect. I’m not taking anything.”
“You sound great,” Rush said.
“My voice is now perfect,” Trump said. “This is the most amazing thing that has happened.”
Doctors told him he was “going into a really bad phase,” and Trump noted that he’d lost five friends to the virus.
“Without us. Without the Trump administration, this never would have happened,” Trump added.
The President and the host revisited the topic in the second hour of the program, with Trump continuing to wax optimistic.
“This is a total game changer, it’s so good,” Trump said, noting that the “FDA is approving things in one week that would have taken three years … and they’re great things.”
“This is the greatest of them all if it works out,” Trump added.
The President has expressed similar confidence in his recovery in other recent interviews.
Speaking Thursday night on Fox News Channel, Trump said he was ready to get back on the campaign trail, and feels “perfect” just one week after his COVID-19 diagnosis.
A possibility of this company being one of two pharmaceutical companies who have the cure President Trump mentioned in the Rush Limbaugh interview.
We own the patent to RLF100 and the process for synthesizing it.
• We demonstrate the best results out of all covid drugs I’ve seen.
• We block the virus from attaching to host cells in the lungs, AND… we prevent the cytokine storm AND... reduce inflammation!
• We are already determined safe by the FDA.
• Our intravenous RLF100 was submitted for EUA on 9/17 – awaiting FDA approval.
• Our RLF100 clinical trials have reached the interim 102 patients on 9/30 – awaiting results.
• Our clinical trial for the RLF100 treatment inhaler has been designed, submitted, and is expected to finish this year.
• Our clinical trial for the RLF100 PREVENTATIVE inhaler has been designed, submitted, and is expected to finish next year.
• We show promise for other lung applications beyond Covid, which also need to be studied and tested separately.
• We signed a Cooperative Agreement with NIH’s Institute of Arthritis and Infectious Diseases to test RLF-100 against the flu virus and other viruses that attack the lungs.
• We signed a contract with Bachem Americas to manufacture drug substance for 1 million patients.
• We signed a contract with Nephron Pharma to manufacture enough RLF100 for 1 million patients.
• We signed a contract with the largest supplier of inhaled sterile drugs in the United States to supply RLF-100 to any US hospital overnight.
• We obtained Companionate Care Protocol in Israel and we’re in the process of determining how to service it.
• NeuroRX’s CEO Dr. Javitt is ranked among the top 1% of quoted scientists worldwide, has successfully taken 7 drugs through the FDA process, and has served in key leadership roles under presidents Clinton, Bush Jr, Bush Sr, and Reagan.
• NeuroRX’s Chief of Operations, Robert Bestoff spent his career at Lilly & Pfizer. At Pfizer, he was head of the entire neuro science and pain division, responsible for $10B of their drugs.
• NeuroRX’s Manufacturing Coordinator, Rich Siegel, is the former head of Johnson & Johnson’s drug portfolio.
• Relief just appointed industry veteran Jack Weinstein as CFO, AND retained previous CFO Jeremy Meinen as Principle Finance and Accounting Officer.
• Doctor (and Congressman) Andy Harris is 1 of 3 experts on the Data Monitoring Committee.
Our team is top-notch. Our team is focused. We're making steady, precision progress. When it’s “go time”… the world will know!