holenbeer schreef op 7 mei 2021 17:39:
Als je tot die tijd nog wat geld wilt verdienen:finance.yahoo.com/news/arwr-catalyst-...
Catalyst-Rich Summer Ahead for Arrowhead
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:ARWR) is developing medicines that cause gene silencing using RNA interference (RNAi), a specific means of inhibiting the expression of genes and stopping the production of a specific protein. The company has a deep and diverse pipeline consisting of the following development product candidates, including eight in-house programs and six partnered drugs, four with Johnson and Johnson (JNJ), one with Amgen (AMGN), and one with Takeda.
This summer, we anticipate the following catalysts:
1) Initiate two Phase 2b studies of ARO-APOC3 in patients with hypertriglyceridemia and a Phase 3 study in patients with familial chylomicronemia syndrome (FCS)
2) Initiate a Phase 2b study of ARO-ANG3 in patients with mixed dyslipidemia (elevated triglycerides and LDL cholesterol)
3) Announce interim results from the ARO-ENaC first-in-human study
4) Present full 48-week biopsy results for ARO-AAT from the AROAAT2002 open label study at a scientific conference
5) Announce interim results from the ARO-HSD first-in-human study
6) Announce initial interim results from the ARO-HIF2 first-in-human study
7) File a CTA for ARO-DUX4, the company’s recently announced first muscle-targeted RNAi candidate as a potential treatment for facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
8) Announced preclinical data for ARO-DUX4 at the FSHD Society International Research Congress
9) Announce additional pulmonary programs that are in the IND-enabling stage