Biocartis « Terug naar discussie overzicht

Biocartis forum geopend

4.891 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 » | Laatste
Bonsjoer
0
Een blok in de laat van maar liefst 75000 stuks op 3,76...., het is idd tijd voor eens wat goed nieuws, anders gaan we richting de 3,50
ElTorro
0
21nov
0
Bonsjoer
0
quote:

ElTorro schreef op 15 september 2021 17:40:


via welk platform heb jij dat opgepikt van die 75K aandelen in de laat?


Ik beleg via BinckBank , daar kan ik het orderboek realtime inzien.
CGCDLR
0
FDA approval,lancering testen, China, Japan,het wordt allemaal een beetje veel om steeds te blijven wachten.Op de laatste afspraak zijn ze ook al niet;herstart ML 2.
Bonsjoer
0
quote:

ElTorro schreef op 15 september 2021 18:29:


Thanks. Ik neem aan dat jouw order nog niet is uitgevoerd.


Idd., mijn positie in Biocartis is momenteel 0 , morgen maar weer eens kijken. Als er morgenochtend een PB komt met positief nieuws dat eindelijk de M2 lijn weer draait en voldoende grondstoffen beschikbaar zijn dan zal ik, voorlopig, wel 'te laat ' zijn.., zoniet., dan zakken we morgen wellicht verder de diepte in.
ElTorro
0
FL, what's happening with Novacyt, back from where they started. Also one setback after the other it seems..
Flatlander
1
quote:

ElTorro schreef op 16 september 2021 22:09:


FL, what's happening with Novacyt, back from where they started. Also one setback after the other it seems..


El Torro

I think two things are weighing on NVCT. 1) They just took a 40.1 million pound charge off against H1 revenues. This writes off the entirety of the DHSC dispute, yet they continue to continue to go thru arbitration/mediation, so the matter is far from dead or resolved. They very well may have a windfall down the road. I think the UK government created an overhang that they could use to dissuade potential acquirers from gobbling up NYCT during the pandemic since accurate PCR testing was deemed a strategic national importance.

The 2nd thing weighing the company down is that they have yet to unveil their post pandemic plan in any detail. Many seem to feel that the pandemic will soon be in the rear view mirror. Meanwhile the company trades for less than 2x the cash in the bank and the PE is about 1.7. Pretty pathetic.

NVCT has no debt and may have 200 million EU in the bank by year end. They are looking for acquisitions and they have considerable PCR reagents. If BCART doesn't restart full operations on ML2 soon, they could be vulnerable to a takeover deal for cash & reagents. Mostly joking.

I'm finding productive grounds for speculation in Canada. My position in BCART has been reduced, but I still planning on 2022 being a final decision year. They need to right the ship and hit on some of the milestones they have been touting for years.

FL
ElTorro
0
FL, I hope we can discuss soon on some positive topics. I'm holding my position for now and sweating out this period of incertitude. October is nearing and they have to come up with any kind of communication concerning the reagents and ML2. The longer this takes, the more it looks like this news will not be that great (hope I'm wrong).. or again a half full/empty glass story which I don't like either.
Hopende
0
21nov
1
We zitten al even in de tweede helft van september. Momenteel heel stil bij Biocartis aangaande aanvoer grondstoffen en heropstarten ML2. Begin er stilaan moedeloos van te worden.
JotieP
0
I keep getting the same tweets from Biocartis. every tweet is relaunched a couple of days later. Since 2 sept, i got 4 times the same tweet about the very good figures of H1 2021 (which were actually not really good in my point of view. It's easy to have huge improvements if you are comparing with the figures from the lockdown).
I would recommend Biocartis to put their very eager and motivated PR employee in the sales team. go go go!
JotieP
0
@21nov: restart ML2 was planned end of september (PR 17 aug). This was later rescheduled to "second half of september" (PR 02 sept).
I don't mind that we did not get an update yet. I prefer the update at end of month "we are live again with ML2" above an update now "we expect to go live in a week with ML2". I'm a bit tired with biocartis settings goals and not achieving them for various reasons, so i would only get nervous about biocartis talking about something to happen in the future :-) .
21nov
0
Artikel in de krant "DE TIJD" van 23 Mei 2019. CEO Biocartis "Binnen 2 à 3 jaar moeten we winstgevend zijn".
JotieP
1
@21nov: as long as they are selling the cartridges only slightly above COGS, they will never be profitable. unfortunately, due to the fire, H2 2021 figures will be polluted again. COGS will be higher due to production on first line instead of ML2. so first time we could see the real COGS will be H1 2022 figures ... that's in a year.

unfortunatly, BCART is squeezed due to cashburn AND convertible loans.
convertible loans are due 9 may 2024. If the stock price is by then not higher than 12.9, BCART will probably have to pay-out the remaining 135Mio.
unfortunatly, the cash is currently 85Mio and the cashburn is 30-40Mio each half year. Let's say that at this rate, BCART is out of money end 2022.

A capital raise is inevitable. It would be great if this is done shortly after presenting great figures. Due to the fire, we can say H2 2021 will not be great. fingers crossed then for H1 2022, as this will be the last chance.

I must say i would be more comfortable with a lower position in BCART. I would however not sell it all. I strongly believe in the technology and if they manage to turn tides (finally), then my big loss might turn into a big profit. Currently that's just one big question mark.

being an altruist, i wish you all a huge increase in stockprice!
Flatlander
2
quote:

JotieP schreef op 21 september 2021 13:35:


@21nov: as long as they are selling the cartridges only slightly above COGS, they will never be profitable. unfortunately, due to the fire, H2 2021 figures will be polluted again. COGS will be higher due to production on first line instead of ML2. so first time we could see the real COGS will be H1 2022 figures ... that's in a year.

unfortunatly, BCART is squeezed due to cashburn AND convertible loans.
convertible loans are due 9 may 2024. If the stock price is by then not higher than 12.9, BCART will probably have to pay-out the remaining 135Mio.
unfortunatly, the cash is currently 85Mio and the cashburn is 30-40Mio each half year. Let's say that at this rate, BCART is out of money end 2022.

A capital raise is inevitable. It would be great if this is done shortly after presenting great figures. Due to the fire, we can say H2 2021 will not be great. fingers crossed then for H1 2022, as this will be the last chance.

I must say i would be more comfortable with a lower position in BCART. I would however not sell it all. I strongly believe in the technology and if they manage to turn tides (finally), then my big loss might turn into a big profit. Currently that's just one big question mark.

being an altruist, i wish you all a huge increase in stockprice!


JotieP
As I have said in many posts, the pandemic creates demand for the type of automation that Idylla offers. Unfortunately, BCART can no longer meet this demand because the supply is constrained. Verrest sees profitability in 2 to 3 years. I kind of recall him making a similar statement a couple years ago, so it is hard to place much significance on the statement.

During the 1st half, I was really looking for any evidence that margins were improving and the loss gap was shrinking. They failed to deliver on those metrics. Yet, it is hard to walk away since they are still limited in the US by the lack of IVD registrations and the RUI designation.

Life is funny sometimes. I own a small cap biopharma CRVS that i have held for about a year. I love the science and the management has a phenomenal record of creating shareholder value with their history of previous pharma ventures. However, they terminated their Phase 3 trial on a COVID treatment and their next pipeline drug was just entering phase 2 and was years away from possible commercialization. So there appeared to be no immediate catalysts. Long story short , last week AZN and their partner released a study at ESMO showing that a combination drug that included an CD-73 inhibitor (very similar to CRVS drug) significantly increased PFS. CRVS is up about 150% in 2 days since the ESMO presentation. In the weeks leading up to the runup I had debated selling out since there were no apparent catalysts. BCART appears to have all kinds of potential catalysts yet they always seem to fail to capitalize. Instead they find a way to kick the can down the road! Ultimately, my CRVS story is meant to stress the importance of quality management. Verrest has yet to prove that he is overseeing a quality management team!

FL
Flatlander
0
Has there been a definitive report on the origins of the fire? In the US the fire marshal generally issues a statement regarding the origin of a fire (electrical, careless smoking, lightning etc.). At the very least the origins will be declared suspicious or occasionally unknown. I don't want to be too suspicious but would like to hear that arson or industrial sabotage have been ruled out and that a likely source has been identified and corrected.

FL
4.891 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 » | Laatste
Aantal posts per pagina:  20 50 100 | Omhoog ↑

Meedoen aan de discussie?

Word nu gratis lid of log in met uw e-mailadres en wachtwoord.

Direct naar Forum

Detail

Vertraagd 26 nov 2021 17:35
Koers 3,750
Verschil -0,025 (-0,66%)
Hoog 3,780
Laag 3,750
Volume 42.001
Volume gemiddeld 46.377
Volume gisteren 16.190

Brussel real time stocks quotedata by Euronext. Other real time EU stocks, by Cboe Europe Ltd.; US stocks by NYSE & Cboe BZX Exchange, 15 min. delayed
#/^ Index indications calculated real time, zie disclaimer, streaming powered by: Infront