Virtu Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
NEW YORK, NY, July 28, 2022 - Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIRT), a leading provider of financial services and
products that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver innovative, transparent trading solutions to its clients and
liquidity to the global markets, today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Second Quarter 2022:
• Net income of $148.9 million; Normalized Adjusted Net Income1 of $129.9 million
• Basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.78; Normalized Adjusted EPS1 of $0.73
• Total revenues of $604.7 million; Trading income, net, of $395.9 million; Adjusted Net Trading Income1 of
• Adjusted EBITDA1 of $209.3 million; Adjusted EBITDA Margin1 of 58.6%
• Share buybacks of $47.5 million, or 1.8 million shares, under the Share Repurchase Program2
The Virtu Financial, Inc. Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share. This dividend is payable on September 15, 2022 to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2022.
Note 1: Non-GAAP financial measures. Please see "Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Other Items" for more information.
Note 2: Shares repurchased calculated on a settlement date basis.